Advance your coaching skills
The Evidence Based Coaching for Organization Leadership Certificate is designed specifically for students or professionals with at least 24 hours of coach training. It offers core and in-depth study of a broad range of theories and models of leadership and organizational development. It includes practice in specific coaching skills as well as tools and strategies for working with individuals and teams in organizational contexts.
Who Are Our Students?
- Coaching practitioners in the organizational sector who have had 24 hours or more of prior coach-specific skills training and wish to extend their knowledge of theory and practice
- Students in the Organizational Development and Leadership master’s and PhD in Human Development program who want to add a coaching certification
- Current ICF certificate holders seeking CCEUs for continued credentialing
Why Fielding’s EBC Program?
- Meets all of the coach education requirements of the International Coach Federation (ICF) for the ACC and PCC certificates
- Connects you to experienced faculty who are academically qualified and ICF-certified coach practitioners
- Offers a broad, multi-disciplinary approach to coaching, including theories and models from psychology, communication, and organization studies, together with current standards, techniques, and strategies in coaching
- Connects research and theory with professional coaching practice and tools
- Lets you earn graduate-level credit that can be applied toward a degree at Fielding
- Provides flexibility, letting you complete the requirements anywhere, anytime through a blended delivery method of online and face-to-face learning opportunities
"Fielding is a place where your adult sensibilities and world experiences are valued."
Leni Wildflower, faculty
Evidence Based Coaching