The Advising office strives to help students understand degree requirements and create a clear pathway to program completion. We are available to support students via email, phone, and Zoom, and hold in-person advising appointments during National Sessions. We coordinate with students and on their behalf to ensure the best possible student experience. Our goal is to help identify students’ needs for support services, offering sound guidance and direction toward available resources in a timely manner.
Specifically, Student Advising provides the following supports to students:
- Post-orientation and advising services
- Student success strategies
- Assistance with policies and procedures
- Leaves of absence
- Professional Development Seminar (PDS or Pro-Sem) or faculty mentor changes
- Academic progress reviews
- Degree audits and significant milestones
Reach Out. We’re Here to Help!