Fielding Presentations and Events at the Academy of Management Conference
Heading to sunny southern California to attend AOM? Look for the following Fielding presenters while you are there!
Plus, join President Rogers for a Fielding reception on Saturday, August 6. Click here for more information and to RSVP.
Visit the Academy of Management page for full schedule of AOM presentations and events.
Presentations and Affiliations
Patrice Rosenthal, PhD – ODC Division Board Member Faculty, ODC Doctoral Student Consortium
- PDW: “Meaningful Leadership Development for Systems Change: What Do We Mean And How Do We Know?” (Session 38): Friday, August 5 – 8:00 – 10:00 am – Anaheim Marriott Room: La Jolla, Los Angeles. Several fielding folk are presenting in this session, come along and join us!
Kerul Kassel, PhD
- What Happens When You Develop the Sustainability Mindset? (Session 235): Saturday, August 6 – 8:00 am – Anaheim Convention Center – 205B
- MED for a Better World (Session 855): Monday, August 8 – 8:00 am – Sheraton Park Hotel -Plaza A
- Minds in MED (Session 1190): Monday, August 8 – 1:15 pm – Sheraton Park Hotel – Park B
- Award for paper: “The Sustainable Mindset: Connecting Being, Thinking, and Doing in Management Education.” The award is the SAGE/Journal of Leadership and Organizational Studies Junior Faculty Best Paper Award for the Most Significant Contribution to Management Education by a Junior Faculty authorship team.
Margaret Rudolf, PhD
- Presentation: “Creating meaningful organizational connections through strategic play” (Session 231): Saturday, August 6 – 8:00 – 9:30 am – Anaheim Marriott, Grand Ballroom, Salons C and D
Keren Stashower, PhD
- Presenting at closed doctoral round table session
Sharon Davis Brown, PhD
- Workshop presentation: “It Takes Two to Tango: Learning to Lead and Follow” Saturday, August 6 – 10:00 am – 12:00 pm – Anaheim Convention Center
- Panel – Monday, August 8 – 3:00 – 4:00 pm – Marriott Grand Ballroom Salon F. The focus of this panel is integrating dance and nonverbal communication in organizations. Others on the panel will be discussing their research.
Gary Wagenheim, PhD
- ODC: High Impact Exercises PDW – 10:30 am-12:30 pm – Friday, August 5 – Marriott, Northwest Marquis Ballroom
- Careers: Mid-life career changes PDW – 11:15-2:15 pm – Saturday, August 6 Convention Center 207B
- ODC: Reflective Practice PDW 1:30-3:30 August 6 Marriott Grand Ballroom Salon H
- Julie the co-organizer of a PDW on the Scholarly and Practitioner Lives of Organization Development and Change at AOM. It’s an opportunity for new doctorates to meet a panel of scholars and practitioners talking about how to have a successful career in organization development and change. Panelists include: Jeffrey Ford, Sonja Sackmann, David Jamieson, Tonya Henderson, and James Vardaman: Friday, August 5 – 3:15-6:15 pm – Grand Ballroom, Salon H, Anaheim Marriott
- Julie was reappointed to the Board of the Organization Development and Change Division for a second two-year term as Membership Engagement Coordinator, and will be participating in the ODC board meeting on Sunday, August 7, along with participating in the business meeting and social of the ODC division on Monday, August 8. Julie is organizing volunteers to represent ODC in various venues at the conference. If you are an ODC member let her know if you are interested in such opportunities! firstname.lastname@example.org
Lee Ann Avery
- Served as reviewer for OB and ODC division.
Join Over 7,500 Fielding Alumni Located Around The World!
Change the world. Start with yours.™