Washington (state)


For Washington State residents seeking information and resources about student loan repayment or seeking to submit a complaint relating to your student loans or student loan servicer, please visit www.wsac.wa.gov/loan-advocacy or contact the Student Loan Advocate at loanadvocate@wsac.wa.gov.

Washington (state)2022-08-02T13:29:02-07:00

F-1 Visa Requirements for Clinical Psychology Students


If you are an accepted applicant or current Fielding student and believe you are both eligible and require a student visa, please contact a Fielding Designated School Official (DSO) in the Registrar's Office for assistance. You will need a SEVIS I-20 form completed by a Fielding DSO as part of your visa application to your local US consulate. In order to prepare your I-20 form Fielding's DSO will need: Contact Info: including a US address if you will be moving here (initially can be temporary) Dates of Travel: this date can be no earlier than 30 days from the start [...]

F-1 Visa Requirements for Clinical Psychology Students2022-05-24T16:09:33-07:00

Can I submit unofficial transcripts?


Official transcripts and an international transcript evaluation are required for admission consideration.

Can I submit unofficial transcripts?2022-05-24T15:56:08-07:00

Does a 3-year equivalent degree meet admissions qualifications?


Degrees with a 3-year equivalency generally do not meet the minimum requirement of a regionally accredited US degree equivalency without receiving additional academic credentials, such as a master’s degree.

Does a 3-year equivalent degree meet admissions qualifications?2022-05-24T15:55:22-07:00

Can you waive the International Transcript Evaluation?


International Transcript Evaluations are required of all applicants with a degree earned outside of the US, unless the degree conferring institution has an existing articulation agreement with Fielding Graduate University, OR has a US regional accreditation. Additional details regarding admission and application requirements can be found here.

Can you waive the International Transcript Evaluation?2022-05-24T15:54:38-07:00

Can I visit the Fielding Campus?


Fielding has administrative buildings and offices in Santa Barbara, CA, and Washington, DC, the nation's capital. The university does not have a physical campus in the traditional sense. The majority of Fielding programs are online or have very short residencies, and they do not require relocation. However, Fielding hosts optional, regional events throughout the year that prospective students may be invited to attend. Prior to the pandemic, Fielding also hosted each year two large in-person international events. The first international event traditionally took place in January in Santa Barbara, California. The second international event took place in the summer, most [...]

Can I visit the Fielding Campus?2022-05-24T16:23:57-07:00

Do you offer application fee waivers?


Yes, application fee waivers are available for people who attend a live online program information session.

Do you offer application fee waivers?2022-05-24T15:52:38-07:00

Are international students charged a higher tuition?


Tuition rates are the same for students who live in the United States as it is for those who live outside of the United States.  In fact, Fielding has not increased the tuition rate for any students during the past two years of the pandemic.  Tuition payment is in US dollars. Fielding’s doctoral programs have a flat rate per term tuition, so students who follow the program’s recommended curriculum sequence to complete the program in a timely fashion will pay less in overall tuition than students who take a longer time to graduate.

Are international students charged a higher tuition?2022-05-24T15:51:48-07:00

Do you offer Fellowships or Assistantships?


Because the majority of Fielding’s programs are offered online, there are no graduate assistantships or fellowships for current students.

Do you offer Fellowships or Assistantships?2022-05-24T15:48:37-07:00
Go to Top