Do you offer scholarships?


There are scholarship programs at Fielding for incoming and returning students that will provide some financial support.  For example, in 2021 there were 42 scholarship programs available to students with a range of awards between $500 - $12,970 and an average award of about $1,500. However, there are no scholarships to fully fund students at Fielding at this time.

Do you offer scholarships?2022-05-24T16:03:27-07:00

Q&A Session


17) 33:35 – 35:25 | “What is the difference between a PsyD and PhD in Psychology? 18) 35:25 – 37:59 | “If I am a registered nurse and want to do health psychology, should I do the clinical psychology or general psychology program?” 19) 37:59 – 39:50 | “What would be the path to become licensed as a child psychologist?” 20) 39:50 – 40:52 | “I want to become licensed as a psychologist, specializing in trauma & addiction in Texas. Can I do this APA accredited program or a non-APA accredited program to become licensed?” 21) 40:52 – 42:51 | [...]

Q&A Session2022-04-28T22:11:19-07:00

Academic Careers


Academic Careers 6) 8:06 – 10:07 | Teaching at the university, college, or high school level 7) 10:07 – 11:55 | Administrative and/or advising career in the college/university level Research Careers 8) 11:55 – 15:41 | Research Psychology Careers and what the difference is between university/research institute research roles 9) 15:41 – 18:23 | Researcher careers in nonprofits, healthcare, private companies, tech companies 10) 18:23 – 22:03 | Defining Experimental, Descriptive, and Relational Research, along with examples of research 11) 22:03 – 23:50 | Positions of independent researcher, depending on degree earned Applied Psych Careers 12) 23:50 – 24:57 | [...]

Academic Careers2022-04-28T22:04:45-07:00

Careers in Psychology Introduction & Background


Introduction, Background, and Purpose of Presentation 1) 0:00 – 0:17 | Intro by Erica Fichter, Director of Admissions 2) 0:17 – 1:08 | Intro by Dr. Kristine Jacquine, Dean of the School of Psychology, on the purpose of presentation 3) 1:08 – 2:53 | Kristine’s background in academia and professional experience and purpose of presentation 4) 2:53 – 6:30 | Defining the Field of Psychology and why sub-disciplines exist, along with definitions and the overlap between them 5) 6:30 – 8:06 | Identifying the 3 domains of Psychology Careers (Academic, Research, Applied) and how they are not mutually exclusive from [...]

Careers in Psychology Introduction & Background2022-04-28T22:00:36-07:00



In accordance with Georgia Code Section 20.3.250 (Nonpublic Postsecondary Educational Institutions Act of 1990), the Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission (GNPEC/the Commission) seeks to assure that GNPEC institutions maintain procedures and standards of procedural fairness through which students can bring complaints to the attention of the institution. Georgia students have the right to appeal a final institutional decision to GNPEC.  For instructions and a link to the complaint form please see: Residents of Georgia can send student complaints by mail to: Georgia Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission 2082 East Exchange Place Suite 220 Tucker, GA 30084 Phone: (770) 414-3300 Fax: (770) [...]




A student may submit a complaint in writing to Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC) when it involves an alleged violation of the Education Article, COMAR, or school policy, but only after the student has first exhausted the complaint/grievance procedures established by the institution. Should the opinion of the student be that the complaint has not been resolved appropriately by the institution, the student may submit the complaint to the Attorney General or  Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC). For instructions see:,exhausted%20the%20complaint%2Fgrievance%20procedures%20established%20by%20the%20institution. For the complaint form see:


District of Columbia


Fielding Graduate University's application to operate is under review by the Higher Education Licensure Commission. Complainants submitting to the Higher Education Licensure Commission will be asked to provide contact information for themselves and the institution, dates of attendance, a full description of the problem, relevant documents to support the complaint and the desired outcome. HELC should be considered the agency of last resort in the grievance process. Higher Education Licensure Commission 1050 First St. NE Washington, DC 20002 (202) 727-6436

District of Columbia2022-04-21T00:13:01-07:00



All-degree granting private postsecondary institutions offering academic programs in Oregon, or to Oregon students from outside the state, must be approved by the Oregon Higher Education Coordinating Commission (HECC), Office of Academic Policy and Authorization, excluding institutions that are exempt from HECC regulations. Students who attend institutions online may also file or have their complaints referred to the proper authority through HECC. Please see the contact information at, or write to HECC.Complaints@​hecc.orego​




Students must first go through the institutional complaint process listed in the institution’s website under grievance and/or complaint process. If the student is not satisfied with the outcome, he/she may file a complaint with the state agency that governs the institution. If the student is not satisfied with the outcome he/she may appeal the complaint to the Council by sending an email to For more information see:




Residents of Nevada can send student complaints by mail to: Commission on Postsecondary Education 2800 E. St. Louis Avenue Las Vegas, NV 89104 For questions about filing student complaints, please call 702-486-7330. A complaint form is provided here:

Go to Top