All transcript orders are placed through our trusted partner, the National Student Clearinghouse.
The ordering service provides:
- Attaching up to three documents to accompany an transcript (such as a job or scholarship application)
- Automated e-transcript reminders to retrieve the transcript
- Order status online tracking
- Order status text alerts
We offer official transcript delivery via the following means:
- Electronic delivery (e-transcripts)
- Traditional paper by mail or in-house pick-up
An official transcript is the University’s certified statement of the student’s academic record and will cover all areas/levels (certificate, master’s, doctoral, post-graduate) of coursework taken at Fielding. Transcript orders are processed as received; if you need your transcript to show certain grades or a degree conferral, check your student record in WebAdvisor to make sure the content you need appears on your record before placing your order.
An electronic transcript (e-transcript) is a certified .PDF delivered version of your official transcript that is retrieved through a secure National Student Clearinghouse website. You may attach up to three documents to accompany your request. Acceptable document formats to be uploaded include the following: doc, docx, pdf, jpg, jpeg.
An E-Transcript.PDF is not considered official when printed and will state “Copy” on the transcript.
E-Transcripts expire 30 days after the order is processed. Please contact the recipient (third party) to ensure they are able to accept your transcript electronically before you place an e-transcript order.
Traditional (Paper) Transcripts
Official paper transcripts are printed on security sensitive paper with appropriate seals and signatures. Delivery options include:
- Regular Mail: Once your transcript request is received in our office, the transcript will be mailed within 2-3 business days. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for delivery by the United States Postal Service to domestic mailing addresses.
- Express Mail: Transcripts will be mailed within 1 business day of your order to the designated recipient through express mail.
- Hold for Pickup: Once your transcript request is received in our office, the transcript will be available for pickup at, 2020 De La Vina Street, Registrar’s Office. Our office hours are 9am – 5pm Pacific, Monday through Friday. When you receive the Ready for Pickup email your transcript will be available for pickup within 24 hours. Registrar staff will request to see photo ID.
There are current delays and restrictions to the production and mailing of paper transcripts due to the pandemic; e-transcript ordering where possible is recommended.
Official transcripts cannot be distributed by fax. A fax delivery would be a copy of the official transcript and is generally not accepted as an original or official document by the receiver.
|Electronic PDF delivery
||$7 per email address
|Paper transcript, hold for pick-up at Fielding
||$5.25 per copy
|Paper transcript, regular postal mail
||$10 per destination/address
|Paper transcript, rush/expedited delivery
||$45 per destination/address through 08/31/2023
$50 per destination/address beginning 09/01/2023
You can pay for your transcript order with any major credit card. Your credit card is not charged until the transcript is sent. Order updates will be sent to you via email and, if you choose, text messages. You can also track your transcript order online.
The following is required to order a transcript online:
- Major credit card
- Email account
- Signed consent
Fielding Graduate University is the permanent repository of the transcripts from the International Council on Development and Learning Graduate School. If you are a former ICDL Graduate School student, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy of your ICDL transcript