Fielding is a global institution. Outside of the Unites States we enroll approximately 100 students who reside in over 25 countries. We emphasize the importance of global learning and wide-ranging experiences in our campus culture and our vision, values, mission and goals. We’re open to broad ideas, diverse cultures and international perspectives. Explore the diversity of Fielding’s student body by visiting Fielding at a Glance.

Fielding Graduate University is committed to fostering an international campus, and we welcome you to apply!

Degree from Outside the United States

You will need to have your degree transcript evaluated if it is from an institution located outside of the United States in order to establish equivalency with a regionally accredited US degree, unless your degree program has an established articulation agreement with Fielding .

You will need to request an evaluation that lists each course with grades and a cumulative GPA, generally called a “course by course” evaluation. You need to provide an original transcript to the evaluation service according to their process, and request that they send the evaluation directly to Fielding.  Please do not send your original transcript to Fielding.

We accept evaluations from the following agencies, but you may use any current members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES):

The evaluation can take three weeks or more, and application processes and costs vary between transcript evaluation service agencies. Some agencies have an option to expedite evaluations for an additional fee.


Scholarships & Loans for International Students

Most of Fielding's scholarships are open to students from anywhere in the world, and we work closely with international students who have external funding through loans, sponsorship, scholarships, or other sources.

More Info

Student Visas

Fielding is approved to support F-1 student visas, which allow students to live in the US while attending Fielding. For most of our programs you do not need to move to the US for study. Online only programs and half-time programs are not eligible for F-1 student visas. The Registrar’s Office will work with eligible students who are interested in pursuing a student visa.