— INFO SESSION WEBINAR —
Neuropsychology Specialization Training Program: Admissions Advisor Q&A
Join Senior Admissions Advisor Brian Wallin for an open Q&A where you can ask questions about Fielding’s Postdoctoral Certificate in Neuropsychology, and the application process.
Fielding’s Neuropsychology Specialization Training Program program provides psychologists with formal instruction in neuropsychological foundations, theories, and assessments in preparation for practice as neuropsychologists. The two-year program is designed for doctoral level licensed psychologists who want to extend the scope of their practice to include administration and interpretation of neuropsychological assessments and rehabilitative methods.
- Completely online delivery – complete the program from where you live
- Expand your practice and increase your income
- Complete many requirements towards board certification
- Learn neuropsychological foundations, theories, and assessments
- Acquire hands-on experience in neuropsychological evaluation
- Study with renowned faculty