In the dynamic media landscape, there is a growing need for professionals who are experts in how media influences human behavior, as well as how to create media and use it. In addition, there is a need for trained leaders to advise others on media creation, in order to affect positive social change. You can earn your master’s degree in this innovative field through our online Media Psychology program, while maintaining your professional career and living in your own community. Our program offers great flexibility and attention to your individual goals.
Discover the Fielding Difference
Renowned for developing the first media psychology PhD program in the country, Fielding cultivates student engagement with major issues facing media and society today. You join a vibrant online community of scholars and professionals in pursuit of theoretical and practical understandings of:
- Emerging Media: how social media and the Internet transform society
- Neuromarketing: the psychological impact media has on consumers
- Transmedia Storytelling and Brand Psychology: how to engage customers and audiences across media technology platforms
- Audience Engagement: the psychology of finding and engaging your audience
- Global Media: media effects on society, individuals, and cultures worldwide
- Positive Psychology: how media can be used for socially constructive purposes
"Returning to school by enrolling in one of Fielding's online programs was one of the best decisions I’ve made. Not only was online learning surprisingly engaging, it gave me the opportunity to make lifelong friends from around the globe."
Diana Graber, MA, CEO, Cyberwise
Masters in Media Psychology