Make Your Impact at Fielding
- Advancement Scholarship is a needs-based student award established by the Board of Trustees.
- Annual Fund supports student and faculty research as well as university operations.
- Alumni Association Fund supports services to our alumni and networking and learning opportunities for everyone at the university.
- Dr. Dianne Kipnes Library Fund supports the annual operations of our virtual library.
- Chair of the Board Scholarship is the annual scholarship, supporting degree students who are current members of their program’s student governance team.
- Ethnic Minority Dissertation Scholarship: an annual award for doctoral students who have completed a dissertation draft on a topic related to historically underrepresented groups.
- Frederic M. Hudson Endowed Scholarship: a scholarship in honor of Dr. Hudson’s vision for Fielding, and in support of a doctoral student conducting research in the area of coaching.
- Institute for Social Innovation: a university institute, supporting faculty, students, and alumni research, training, and organizational consulting opportunities.
- LaNelle & Dennis Ford Endowed Scholarship: a scholarship supporting a professional woman from Texas who is pursuing a doctoral degree from Fielding.
- Libby Douvan Alumni Award: an award that supports alumni research on an annual basis.
- Margaret Rudolf Endowed International Scholarship: a scholarship for new and/or continuing international students.
- Marie Fielder Center for Democracy, Leadership & Education: a research center with a mission to encourage research that addresses today’s educational and social problems.
- Michael & Jinny Goldstein Endowed Board Scholarship: supports dissertation research advancing social justice.
- Nancy Wermuth Frankie Memorial Alumni Award supports recent graduates and their research in the area of health and health education.
- President Katrina S. Rogers Faculty Research Fund funds annual faculty research grants.
- President Discretionary Fund provides funds for projects and innovative opportunities at the university.
- Provost Discretionary Fund provides funds for academic work at the university.
- Price-Mitchell Endowed Fund supports students and faculty that are engaged in research on a topic that furthers our understanding of K-12 positive youth development and/or K-12 positive education.
- The McClintock-Wilburn Family Fund in Leadership supports dissertation research in the area of socially just leadership.
- Wagenheim Endowed Scholarship for International Students a scholarship for new and/or continuing international students.
Thank You Corporate Sponsors