Make Your Impact at Fielding
|Fielding clinical psychology students established the Magic Feet Student Scholarship to help their fellow students cover travel costs to National Sessions. Click here. Participate in the virtual auction here.
|The Annual Fund supports Fielding’s operations and faculty and student research. Please make a gift today, and our Fielding Champions (alumni, staff, and trustees) will match it 1:1 up to $4,000. We have raised $1,600. Please help us reach the goal, click here.|
|The Infant & Early Childhood Development Program Fund supports the program’s operations and services to students. When you make a gift today, you can receive a program-branded water bottle and/or a fleece jacket. For online contributions, click here.|
|Ruthellen Josselson Chair for Qualitative Inquiry Fund a distinctive opportunity to honor Dr. Josselson for her many contributions. The Fund will support faculty research, honoring and promoting Dr. Josselson’s legacy, and affirming the importance and impact of qualitative inquiry in psychology. Dr. Josselson will match it 1:1. For online contributions, click here.|
|The Tiner-Witt Educational Advancement Scholarship honors Dr. Kathy Tiner and Dr. Judy Witt, long-time academic leaders and faculty members of our EdD program. It will support students enrolled in the EdD program. When making a gift, you have an option to order a Fielding-branded fleece or write a dedication on Fielding’s Virtual Tribute Board. For online contributions, click here.|
- Advancement Scholarship is a needs-based student award established by the Board of Trustees.
- Annual Fund supports student and faculty research as well as university operations.
- Alumni Association Fund supports services to our alumni and networking and learning opportunities for everyone at the university.
- Dr. Dianne Kipnes Library Fund supports the annual operations of our virtual library.
- Chair of the Board Scholarship is the annual scholarship, supporting degree students who are current members of their program’s student governance team.
- Ethnic Minority Dissertation Scholarship: an annual award for doctoral students who have completed a dissertation draft on a topic related to historically underrepresented groups.
- Frederic M. Hudson Endowed Scholarship: a scholarship in honor of Dr. Hudson’s vision for Fielding, and in support of a doctoral student conducting research in the area of coaching.
- Institute for Social Innovation: a university institute, supporting faculty, students, and alumni research, training, and organizational consulting opportunities.
- LaNelle & Dennis Ford Endowed Scholarship: a scholarship supporting a professional woman from Texas who is pursuing a doctoral degree from Fielding.
- Libby Douvan Alumni Award: an award that supports alumni research on an annual basis.
- Margaret Rudolf Endowed International Scholarship: a scholarship for new and/or continuing international students.
- Marie Fielder Center for Democracy, Leadership & Education: a research center with a mission to encourage research that addresses today’s educational and social problems.
- Michael & Jinny Goldstein Endowed Board Scholarship: supports dissertation research advancing social justice.
- Nancy Wermuth Frankie Memorial Alumni Award supports recent graduates and their research in the area of health and health education.
- President Katrina S. Rogers Faculty Research Fund funds annual faculty research grants.
- President Discretionary Fund provides funds for projects and innovative opportunities at the university.
- Provost Discretionary Fund provides funds for academic work at the university.
- Price-Mitchell Endowed Fund supports students and faculty that are engaged in research on a topic that furthers our understanding of K-12 positive youth development and/or K-12 positive education.
- The McClintock-Wilburn Family Fund in Leadership supports dissertation research in the area of socially just leadership.
- Wagenheim Endowed Scholarship for International Students a scholarship for new and/or continuing international students.