If you are an accepted applicant or current Fielding student and believe you are both eligible and require a student visa, please contact a Fielding Designated School Official (DSO) in the Registrar’s Office for assistance. You will need a SEVIS I-20 form completed by a Fielding DSO as part of your visa application to your local US consulate. In order to prepare your I-20 form Fielding’s DSO will need:

Contact Info: including a US address if you will be moving here (initially can be temporary)

Dates of Travel: this date can be no earlier than 30 days from the start of your enrollment at Fielding

Passport Copy: including those of any dependents who will be coming to the US to live with you

Liquid Assets: documentation must show an amount that exceeds the current cost of living allowance for one year of attendance at Fielding