— INFO SESSION WEBINAR —
Neuropsychology Specialization Training Program
Extend the scope of your assessment practice and treatment interventions.
Fielding’s Neuropsychology Specialization Training Program program provides psychologists with formal instruction in neuropsychological foundations, theories, and assessments in preparation for practice as neuropsychologists. The two-year program is designed for doctoral level licensed psychologists who want to extend the scope of their practice to include administration and interpretation of neuropsychological assessments and rehabilitative methods.
Join faculty member Elkhonon Goldberg, PhD for a discussion on earning your Postdoctoral Certificate in Neuropsychology at Fielding. In this webinar, we’ll identify key attributes of our program and what distinguishes our program from the rest. We will outline our program components, as well as discuss our educational model. Lastly, we will wrap up the webinar with a question and answer session.
- Expand your practice and increase your income
- Complete many requirements towards board certification
- Learn neuropsychological foundations, theories, and assessments
- Acquire hands-on experience in neuropsychological evaluation
- Study with renowned faculty