Advance your career — and become a change agent.
Lead Organizational Transformation
Featuring an accelerated curriculum, this one-year MA in Organization Development and Leadership (MA-OD&L) program will equip you with the leadership skills needed to address contemporary challenges and prepare you to be a transformative change agent within your organization.
Advance Your Career
MA-OD&L graduates hold positions in mid- and upper-level management in private and nonprofit sectors including education and government. Others create private practices as consultants or work as internal consultants in organizational development, management, coaching, and leadership.
Expand your Network
Learn alongside other professionals with a diverse set of backgrounds and occupations at varied levels of leadership. This environment will add value to your experience, providing you with insights that cross-industry sectors and functional areas.
Program Features & Benefits
- Effectively address complex challenges through mastery of fundamental leadership skills of observation, interpretation, and intervention.
- Enhance group and team development through effective collaboration and intervention.
- Assist organizations and communities to frame challenges and realize opportunities through intentional design of processes and interventions.
- Mobilize organizations and communities to realize their preferred future through the application of systems thinking, design, and consultative practice.
- Help organizations thrive through the application of a rich body of organizational and leadership theory.
- Designed to be completed in one year
- Curriculum informed by the OD Network Global OD Practice Framework™
- $600 per credit
- $21,600 total tuition
- 100% virtual
- No GMAT or GRE
- Online Application Form
- Professional Resume
- Statement of Purpose
- Degree Verification OR Bachelor’s Degree Transcripts
- No application fee!
Apply by July 29, 2021 to start in September 2021.
Start your application NOW!
If you wish to speak directly with an admissions advisor about this program or similar programs, please call 805-898-4026.