DIRECTOR HILDEBRANDT FEATURED SPEAKER AT MEECO LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE New Executive Coaches – Day 1 – SAN DIEGO, CA — OCTOBER 15 – 19, 2019
DIRECTOR HILDEBRANDT Networking Event and Info Session – Prague, Czech Republic — OCTOBER 25, 2019, 6pm – 8:30pm (immediately following the ICF Converge Prague Conference events on Friday)
Event Registration – https://fielding.secure.force.com/EventListing/?eventId=7010d000000ibowAAA
Within the past decade, the coaching profession has grown rapidly in businesses, schools, and organizations. Set yourself apart from others in the field with an Evidence Based Coaching (EBC) certificate. This multidisciplinary-based coach certification program can be completed in one year through a combination of online, teleconferencing, and face-to-face sessions.
Fielding’s EBC is an ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
What is Evidence Based Coaching?
- Coaching practice that applies grounded knowledge and theory to skilled coaching
- A basis for informed decision making in coaching practice
- The application of models and theories from the diverse root disciplines of coaching
- Choice based on best practices, client and coach characteristics and coaching contexts
- Evidence Based Coaching (EBC) combines research-based theory and models, the coach’s use of self, the client’s context, along with coaching skills to create an effective coaching engagement.
Our Students Are:
- Professionals seeking to develop coaching careers
- Executive coaches, leadership coaches, organizational coaches, and corporate coaches
- OD and Human Resource professionals
- Leaders responsible for developing, directing, delivering internal coaching programs
- Generalist coaches, life coaches, and wellness coaches
- Educators wishing to add coaching to their skillset
- Individuals who design and deliver coach training
- Coaching scholars-practitioners
Fielding’s EBC Program:
- Exceeds all of the coach education requirements of the International Coach Federation (ICF) for the ACC and PCC Credentials with 192 CCE units
- The program is designed to be completed in one year
- Connects you to experienced faculty who are academically qualified and ICF-certified coach practitioners
- Offers a broad, multi-disciplinary approach to coaching, including theories and models from leadership, psychology, communication, neuroscience, emotional intelligence, and organization studies, together with current standards, techniques, and strategies in coaching
- Connects research and theory with professional coaching practice and tools
- Lets you earn graduate-level credit that can be applied toward a master’s or doctoral degree at Fielding
- Provides flexibility, letting you complete the requirements anywhere, anytime through a blended delivery method of online and face-to-face learning opportunities
- Connects you to the Coaching Community of Practice to share knowledge, research, thought leadership, and business opportunities
"My experience in the Evidence Based Coaching program was an intense learning experience and an exceptionally rewarding 'growth spurt' for my professional development. "
Marsha Hughes-Rease, alumna
Certificate, Evidence Based Coaching