Within the past decade, the coaching profession has grown rapidly in businesses, schools, and organizations. Set yourself apart from others in the field with an Evidence Based Coaching (EBC) certificate. This multidisciplinary-based coach certification program can be completed in one year through a combination of online, teleconferencing, and face-to-face sessions.
Fielding’s EBC is an ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
What is Evidence Based Coaching?
- Coaching practice that applies grounded knowledge and theory to skilled coaching
- A basis for informed decision making in coaching practice
- The application of models and theories from the diverse root disciplines of coaching
- Choice based on best practices, client and coach characteristics and coaching contexts
- The combination of research-based theory and models, the coach’s use of self, the client’s context, along with coaching skills to create an effective coaching engagement.
Our Students Are:
- Professionals seeking to develop coaching careers
- Executive coaches, leadership coaches, organizational coaches, and corporate coaches
- OD and Human Resource professionals
- Leaders responsible for developing, directing, delivering internal coaching programs
- Generalist coaches, life coaches, and wellness coaches
- Educators wishing to add coaching to their skillset
- Individuals who design and deliver coach training
- Coaching scholars-practitioners
Fielding’s EBC Program:
- Exceeds all of the coach education requirements of the International Coach Federation (ICF) for the ACC and PCC Credentials with 192 CCE units
- The program is designed to be completed in one year
- Connects you to experienced faculty who are academically qualified and ICF-certified coach practitioners
- Offers a broad, multi-disciplinary approach to coaching, including theories and models from leadership, psychology, communication, neuroscience, emotional intelligence, and organization studies, together with current standards, techniques, and strategies in coaching
- Connects research and theory with professional coaching practice and tools
- Lets you earn graduate-level credit that can be applied toward a master’s or doctoral degree at Fielding
- Provides flexibility, letting you complete the requirements anywhere, anytime through a blended delivery method of online and face-to-face learning opportunities
- Subscribe to the Coaching Community of Practice to share knowledge, research, thought leadership, and business opportunities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Online Application Form
- Official Transcript
- No GRE Required
Do you already have 24 hours of previous ICF accredited coach training hours?
The Evidence-Based Coaching for Organization Leadership Certificate is designed specifically for students or professionals with at least 24 hours of ICF coach training. It offers the same core and in-depth study of a broad range of theories and models of leadership and organizational development as the year-long program but allows you to op-out of one term. The shortened program includes practice in specific coaching skills as well as tools and strategies for working with individuals and teams in organizational contexts. The shorter program exceeds all of the coach education requirements of the International Coach Federation (ICF) for the ACC and PCC certificates with 151 CCE units. Applicants must provide ICF accredited documentation of their previous 24 hours of training at the time of application.
Application Deadlines – Summer 2021
Early Decision Deadline – March 2, 2021
Final Deadline – April 1, 2021