Generally, in order to be eligible for funding under the HEA Title IV student assistance programs, an educational program must lead to a degree or it must prepare students for “gainful employment in a recognized occupation.” Fielding’s certificate programs listed below fit the criteria for gainful employment programs, and the links provide some information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other information as required by the Department of Education.

School of Psychology