In accordance with Tex. Educ. Code. §132.202, Fielding Graduate University is not regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission under this chapter. Fielding Graduate University is domiciled in California, and it is approved and regulated by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). Complaints may be filed at Fielding Graduate University or by contacting the BPPE How to File a Complaint - Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education Information on student complaints and grievance policy for their program/school are available here: https://catalog.fielding.edu/content.php?catoid=8&navoid=432 Student Informal Complaints Procedure - EdD and IECD Student Informal Complaints Procedure - Clinical Psychology/RCP Student Complaints and Grievances [...]




Fielding Graduate University is registered as a private institution with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 136A.61 to 136A.71. Registration is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions. The MA degree in Media Psychology is not approved in the state of Minnesota.

Go to Top