F-1 Visa Requirements for Clinical Psychology Students


If you are an accepted applicant or current Fielding student and believe you are both eligible and require a student visa, please contact a Fielding Designated School Official (DSO) in the Registrar's Office for assistance. You will need a SEVIS I-20 form completed by a Fielding DSO as part of your visa application to your local US consulate. In order to prepare your I-20 form Fielding's DSO will need: Contact Info: including a US address if you will be moving here (initially can be temporary) Dates of Travel: this date can be no earlier than 30 days from the start [...]