All-degree granting private postsecondary institutions offering academic programs in Oregon, or to Oregon students from outside the state, must be approved by the Oregon Higher Education Coordinating Commission (HECC), Office of Academic Policy and Authorization, excluding institutions that are exempt from HECC regulations. Students who attend institutions online may also file or have their complaints referred to the proper authority through HECC. Please see the contact information at, or write to HECC.Complaints@​hecc.orego​