Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Clinical Psychology
Register below to receive a direct link to the Recorded Webinar for an in-depth look at earning your Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Clinical Psychology at Fielding.
In this recorded webinar, Dean, School of Psychology, Kristine Jacquin, PhD, identifies key attributes of our program, what distinguishes our program as the premier program for Clinical Psychology preparation, outlines program components, and discusses our educational model.
• Learn what the Fielding Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Clinical Psychology program is and is not.
• Develop an understanding of the components of the program.
• Identify the distinctive features of Fielding’s program.
• Understand the educational model.
• Learn the admission requirements and eligibility.
Dr. Kristine Jacquin is the Dean of the School of Psychology, Professor of Psychology, and Director of the Post Baccalaureate Clinical Psychology Certificate Program at Fielding Graduate University.
Dr. Jacquin is a licensed clinical psychologist with a consulting practice focused on forensic and neuropsychological evaluations.
Dr. Jacquin earned her undergraduate degree in psychology with a concentration in African studies at Northwestern University. She earned her PhD in clinical psychology at the University of Texas at Austin. After a career as a tenured professor at a research university, Dr. Jacquin decided to focus her academic career on student development, research, and teaching of graduate students.