Areas of Instruction:
- Evidence-Based Coaching Program
- Team and Group Behavior Graduate-Level Course
Scholarly & Professional Interests:
- Executive Coaching
- Team Coaching
- Team Innovation
- Organizational change and leadership
- ICF coaching core competencies
- Customized coach training programs
- International Coach Federation
- Organization Development Network
- Academy of Management
- American Society of Training and Development
- Orgdyne Coach Consultants Consortium
- Hauser, L (2012). Shapeshifting: A conceptual framework for coaching work teams (PhD Dissertation). Available from ProQuest.
- Hauser, L. (2011). Team and Group Behavior. In L.Wildflower & D. Brennan (Eds.), The handbook of knowledge-based coaching: Theory and practice. West Sussex, England: Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Hauser, L. (2009). Evidence-based coaching: A case study. OD Practitioner, 41(1), 8-13.
- Hauser, L.L (2006). Team innovation. In N. Breuer (Ed.) Wisdom of ASTD-LA [American Society for Training and Development, Los Angeles]. Whittier, CA: ASTD-LA.
- Hauser, L. L. (1998). A new way of guiding large-scale organizational change. The 1998 annual: Volume 2 consulting (pp. 257-284). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Hauser, L. (2012). “Knowledge-Based Coaching for Work Teams.” Vancouver Island International Coach Federation Chapter guest speaker. Webinar. 17, April, 2012.
- Hauser, L. (2011). “Are you flying-by-the-seat-of-your-pants or using knowledge-based coaching?” Society of Human Resource Management guest speaker. San Diego SHRM chapter. 17 August, 2011.
- Hauser, L. (2011). “Evidence-Based Coaching”. Professional Coaches, Mentors, and Advisors Association guest speaker. Pasadena, CA. May, 2011.
- Hauser, L. (2009, October). Evidence-Based Coaching or Fly-By-The-Seat-Of-Your-Pants Coaching: What Do Your Clients Want? OD Network Annual Conference, co-presenter, Seattle, WA.
- Hauser, L. L. (2005). Team innovation. Paper preXented at Pepperdine University Annual MSOD [Master of Science in Organizational Development] Conference, Carmel, CA.
- Hauser, L. L. (2005, April). Increasing employee engagement through building higher levels of trust and personal responsibility. Workshop leader, Pepperdine University Los Angeles Affinity Group meeting, Los Angeles, CA.
- Hauser, L. L. (2000, November). Leading with horse sense: Lessons from an unlikely mentor. Training & Development, 54 (11), 62.
- Hauser, L. L. (2000). Horse sense: Lessons from an unlikely mentor. Pepperdine University Career and Business Journal, 8-9.
Laura is an executive coach, strategic change consultant, and educator. Laura serves as adjunct faculty for Fielding Graduate University’s Evidence-Based Coaching Program. She also designed and teaches an advanced course on Coaching Teams in the Workplace for Fielding, which is the focus of her doctoral research study. She earned a masters degree in organization development through Pepperdine University where she also serves as adjunct faculty for the Graziadio School of Business and Management; she teaches organization leadership and change.
Other Professional Activities:
- Co-editor, Evidence-Based Coaching Community Connections Newsletter (2011 to present)
- Adjunct Faculty, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Management and Business (2006 to present)
- Founder and Partner, Leadership Strategies International (1993 to present)
- Credentialing Assessor, International Coach Federation (2011-2012)
- 18 years working internally in management and specialist positions (1975 to 1993)