Areas of Instruction:
- Adult Development & Consciousness
- Social Psychology
- Management & Leadership
- Organizational Studies
Scholarly & Professional Interests:
- Creative Longevity & Wisdom
- Integral Psychology
- Intersubjective Neuropsychology
- Positive Psychology
- Organizational Culture & Climate
- Visualizing Ideas through Photography
- International Positive Psychology Association
- Integral Life
- National Association of Photoshop Professionals
- San Diego Art Institute
Honors and Awards:
Certificate of Appreciation from Judy Kuipers (President of Fielding Graduate University) for 9/11/2001 NSO response
- Snow, J. J. (2003). The power of visual metaphor: Miracle, mystery or mirage? In M. Itkonen & G. Backhaus (Eds.), Lived Images: Meditations in experience, life-world and I-hood (pp. 242-270).
- Jyvakskyla: Jyvakskyla University Press. Roueche, J. E., & Snow, J. J. (1977). Overcoming Learning Problems. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass Publishers.
- Snow, J. (1977). Counseling the high risk student. In J. E. Roueche (Ed.), Increasing basic skills by developmental studies (Vol. 20, pp. 1-23). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass Inc., Publishers.
- Snow, J.J., Vaillant, G., Moody, R. (2012) Adult Development: Spiritual Journeys & Soulful Wanderings. Seminar presented at Winter Session.
- Snow, J.J., Willis, D., Corley, C., Vaillant, G., Moody, R. (2012) Crossing Borders: Landscapes of Aging. Seminar presented at Winter Session.
- Snow, J.J., Acosta, A., Nikolaides, A., Fuhs, C., Wallis, N. (2011) Integral Leadership: Action, Reaction and Commentary. Organized and led panel discussion at HOD Winter Session.
- Snow, JJ & Willis, D. (2010 & 2011) Crossing Borders: Intersubjective self, social psychology and the “Other”. Seminar presented a HOD Winter Session.
- Snow, J.J. & Marrs, P. (2009) Nurturing Creative Leadership through Collaboration. Seminar presented at HOD Winter Session.
- Snow, J.J. (2008) In Search of the Shadow and towards Individuation in Later Life. Seminar presented at HOD Winter Session.
- Snow, J. J. & Whitney, C. (2008) Another Developmental Model: The Artist’s Way. Seminar presented at HOD Winter Session.
- Silverman, R. & Snow, J.J. (2008-2004) Developing Manuscripts for Scholarly and Professional Journals: What’s the difference? Seminar presented at HOD Winter Session.
- Snow, J.J. (2007) The New Retirement Mindscape: From Imagination to Reconciliation. Seminar presented at HOD Winter Session.
- Pauchant, T., Snow, J. J. & Acosta, A. (2006) Integral Developmental Inquiry. Seminar presented at HOD Winter Session.
- Specialized Faculty, Fielding Graduate University
- Associate Dean of Student Development, Fielding Graduate University
- Director of Employee Development & Safety, Tidelands Oil Development Company
- Program Director, Performance Systems Improvement
- Social Science Research Associate, University of Texas, Austin
Other Professional Activities:
Founded and administer Images of Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
in Ensenada, Mexico to import, distribute and sell photographic products to the tourism industry in northern Baja California, Mexico. In business since 1997.