As a student at Fielding, you have access to several online student resources to help you navigate our online learning environment.
WebAdvisor is your link to your academic and financial aid record while you are a student. You can:
- Check the status of your financial aid documents each year
- Accept or reject your financial aid award each year
- Pay your tuition
- Register for courses
- Change your contact information
- Check your progress with a degree audit
- Locate other students
FELIX houses many aspects of your program including:
- Student, faculty, and alumni discussion forums
- Access to the library
- Course syllabi, assignments, and/or online seminars
- Meeting and cluster information
- Research community
This helpdesk page includes solutions to Frequently Asked Questions. The helpdesk is available to answer computer questions for all members of the Fielding community. You can e-mail helpdesk directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.