BUILD YOUR RESUME WHILE YOU EARN YOUR DEGREE!
Effective leaders understand the leverage points in organizations. They know a small change can make a big difference to benefit the triple bottom line--people, planet, and profits. Students in our master’s program in organizational development and leadership learn about the leverage points in any organization and the human side of motivating others to take advantage of the opportunities these points present.
Our students engage in a multifaceted learning experience where we discuss what's working, under what conditions, what’s not working, and the kind of leadership and management that can help build successful, humane organizations in the 21st century. We utilize diverse experiences in our critical inquiry into creative leadership, value-based organizations, and responsible global action. As a participant in our global community of practice, you will have opportunities for face-to-face sessions, online discussions, voice, and video conferencing.
Our system of “skill stack certificates” introduces you to assessment and evaluation tools in every course. The skill stack is a list of courses leading to certificates that you can choose from in order to build your resume on the way to the degree. You will complete the Leadership and Management Effectiveness Certificate along with two other certificates chosen from the skill stack, or four individual courses chosen from any of the electives. Each stack certificate emphasizes practical applications of design thinking and research to real-world problems.
- Build a resume while earning your degree.
- Develop a knowledge base and skill set that can be applied immediately to create a more effective environment at work.
- Explore a wide variety of assessment and evaluation tools.
- Discover design thinking and research in the course certificates and capstone.
- Join a professional community that leads a wide range of management consulting organizations across for-profit, nonprofit, and government sectors.