This certificate is designed specifically for Fielding master’s and doctoral students or professionals with at least 24 hours of coach training. It offers core and in-depth study of a broad range of theories and models of leadership and organizational development. It includes practice in specific coaching skills as well as tools and strategies for working with individuals and teams in organizational contexts.
Graduates earn 4 graduate credits toward selected Fielding master’s or doctoral degrees and 125 training hours for International Coach Federation (ICF) certification.
- Earn an ICF accredited certificate in coaching.
- Add coaching skills to your portfolio as a trainer or manager.
- Focus on organizational issues to enhance your current coaching practice.
- Receive CCEUs for continuing education as an ICF certificate holder.
- Apply for graduate credits toward selected Fielding degrees.
Who Is It For?
- Students in the Organizational Development and Leadership master’s program who want to add a coaching specialization
- Coaching practitioners in the organizational sector who have had prior coach-specific skills training and wish to extend their knowledge of theory and practice
- Current ICF certificate holders seeking CCEUs for continued credentialing