Within the past decade, the coaching profession has grown rapidly
in businesses, schools, and organizations. You can set yourself apart from others in the field with an Evidence Based Coaching (EBC)
certificate. EBC is a multidisciplinary-based coach certification program that will give you a distinct professional advantage in an increasingly competitive marketplace.Fielding is your best choice for coaching certification because it:
Who is it For?
- Provides the complete training requirements of the International Coach Federation (ICF). Fielding’s Comprehensive EBC graduate-level certificate develops professional skills in face-to-face and distance coaching. You gain a deep theoretical understanding of how and why coaching is effective. Our program addresses executive, leadership, and personal coach training.
- Draws from a variety of disciplines, including psychology, communication, and organization studies, together with current standards, techniques, and strategies in coaching.
- Connects research and theory with professional coaching strategies to give you the coaching skills you need to design a results-oriented course of action.
- Earns graduate-level credit that may be applied toward a degree at Fielding.
Complete the requirements anywhere, anytime
through a blended delivery method
The Comprehensive EBC Certificate is relevant for many individuals with an interest in coaching, including:
- Human Resource professionals
- Leaders responsible for developing, directing, delivering internal coaching programs
- Generalist coaches
- Individuals who design and deliver coach training
- Professionals seeking to develop coaching careers
- Coaching scholar-practitioners
- Experienced coaches seeking theoretical grounding for their practice
The academic credit earned with this certificate program articulates
to several degree programs at Fielding:
This graduate-level Evidence Based Coaching program is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and the Center for Credentialing in Education and is aligned with the academic standards of the Graduate School Alliance for Executive Coaching (GSAEC). ICF is recognized among coaching professionals worldwide for establishing internationally accepted professional standards.