Expand Your Potential
Gain skills you can immediately apply to your nonprofit work.
The Nonprofit Leadership Certificate offers strategies to advance your organization and your career. Through practical applications and a project-driven curriculum, the program focuses on strategic planning, fundraising, talent management, evaluation, marketing, board and executive leadership—skills you need to create an impact.
Designed for busy nonprofit managers, supervisors, executive-level directors, and board members our flexible, distributed learning model combines in-person and online learning to advance your skills.
The certificate offers opportunities to:
- Develop and enhance high-level professional leadership skills in nonprofit management
- Improve your organization’s working infrastructure
- Focus projects on your personal and professional interests, achieving positive changes in your community
- Maintain your work schedule while in the program
- Learn with peers who understand your passion for service and change
- Develop a local and worldwide network of professional colleagues
- Tuition is $1225 per term for a two term, 6 month program.
"The positive outcomes from the program made an immediate impact on the nonprofits I serve while providing an immeasurable boost to my professional development. "
Kyle Slattery, Treasurer
Certificate in NPL