Contribute to the future of education
Become a Leader in Digital Teaching & Learning
This MA program helps educators integrate technology to better serve students in academic and professional contexts. The curriculum combines collaborative online courses with independent study and competency-based delivery, allowing students to tailor the degree to fit their own interests and real-world experiences.
The MA in Digital Teaching and Learning helps students develop key competencies in:
- Technology / Digital Literacy
- Communication: Oral and Digital
- Standards of Practice: Compliance and Ethics
- Teaching, Learning, and Assessment
Key Program Features
- Advances the quality of digital teaching and learning
- Addresses the digital challenges faced by educators today
- Gives students the opportunity to apply content as they learn it
- Provides flexibility in where and how education is delivered
Online Collaborative & Independent Study Courses
In this program, students will master the six essential program competencies: Social Justice; Teaching, Learning, Assessment; Scholarship; Oral and Digital Communications; Standards of Practice; Technology and Digital Literacy.
"I chose Fielding because of its prestigious academic reputation as well as the non-traditional learning format."
Karen Chance, student and director of alumni relations, Harvard Law School
PhD, Human & Org. Systems