Within the past decade, the coaching profession has grown rapidly in businesses, schools, and organizations. You can set yourself apart from others in the field with an Evidence Based Coaching (EBC) certificate. EBC is a multidisciplinary-based coach certification program that can be completed in one year through a combination of online, teleconferencing, and face-to-face sessions.
Who are our students?
- Professionals seeking to develop coaching careers
- OD and Human Resource professionals
- Leaders responsible for developing, directing, delivering internal coaching programs; generalist coaches;
- Individuals who design and deliver coach training;
- Coaching scholar-practitioner
Why Fielding’s EBC Program?
- Meets all of the coach education requirements of the International Coach Federation (ICF) for the ACC and PCC certificates
- Connects you to experienced faculty who are both academically qualified and ICF certified coach practitioners
- Offers a broad, multi-disciplinary approach to coaching, including theories and models from psychology, communication, and organization studies, together with current standards, techniques, and strategies in coaching
- Connects research and theory with professional coaching practice and tools
- Lets you earn graduate-level credit that can be applied toward a degree at Fielding
- Provides flexibility, letting you complete the requirements anywhere, anytime through a blended delivery method of online and face-to-face learning opportunities.
"My experience in the Evidence Based Coaching program was an intense learning experience and an exceptionally rewarding "growth spurt" for my professional development. "
Marsha Hughes-Rease, Alumna