Fielding Graduate University


Fielding Graduate University – Applying for Re-Admittance after Withdraw

Home  ::  Admissions  ::  Re-Admission  
 Re-Admittance For Withdrawn Fielding Students

Welcome back! If you withdrew or were withdrawn from a program at Fielding, you can apply for reenrollment to that program. Your application will be facilitated by the Graduate Program Advisor for your program.

How to Apply

Contact your Graduate Program Advisor to set up a time to discuss your reenrollment. Your Graduate Program Advisor will provide you with an application form and more information about what is required.

Re-Enrollment Policy

See our reenrollment policy in the Institutional Handbook.

The best graduate school for adult learners.
Copyright © 2013 Fielding Graduate University, 2020 De la Vina Street, Santa Barbara, California 93105-3814 | 800.340.1099 | 805.687.1099